Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

A packed 5th house: A life of creativity and self expression

I think people who have many planets in the 5th house are interesting. In many ways… I’m not a person who has a packed 5th house ( most of my planets fall in the 8H, 9H and 10H, which is true that those houses are an emphasis on my life. )

The 5th house represents love affairs and romance. Dating. But it also represents children, meaning how you view children in general and your own children. I also think it is possible to see what children are in your life by looking at the 5th house… IN A GENERAL WAY OF COURSE! ( Transits, solar return placements, and progressions to the 5H can also indicate how your children < or children whom you watch in a daycare or school setting > act and behave during that time. ) The 5th house also deals with creativity and the arts, as well as self expression.

You can look at “Planets in the 5th house” blog I have from my archives. I am not going to list what individual planets mean, but you can find it on my blog. I wrote it earlier this year.

When someone has a packed 5th house, it means that 5th house matters are important to them or have an emphasis on their lives. One person with a packed 5th house might be all into theatre and drama, and might be a dramatic person! Another person with a packed 5th house might be creative, but puts all their energies through children, either their own or other peoples. Another way this can be is a musician or artist, who is all about freedom of self expression. Or it could be the person who is an idealistic romantic, who likes to have a good time and date around. Or a MIXTURE Of all of the above! Who knows?
Anyway, my boyfriend has a packed 5th house. He has his Cancer sun in the 5th house, which shows his ego is aligned with self expression and creativity. It is the core of his personality. My boyfriend isn’t very Cancer-like though. He has a Capricorn Moon and I see his moon sign a lot, as well as his Leo Venus.


His Leo Mercury is in the 5th house. Leo Mercuries are loud and proud… usually and to a point. My boyfriend has Mercury opposed Saturn, which does make him reserved in communication and sometimes he gets nervous when it comes to that, especially when younger. As he has gotten older, he told me he has been more outgoing and enthusiastic. I see his Leo Mercury in action when someone pisses him off at work and he has to tell EVERYONE about his ordeal. ( Sometimes it is annoying, and my Sagittarius Mercury/9H is like Who cares? ) My boyfriend is very right brained ( Mercury the planet of intellect in learning in the house of creativity and self expression ). He has always been good at art and music. He learned music VERY well. He is PROUD ( Leo ) of what he does.

His Leo Venus is in the 5th house. You might think this indicates someone who has many many love affairs and many many children. His Venus does make some stress aspects as indicated by his chart. My boyfriend can be a typical Leo Venus.. he likes to shower me with praise and he is very affectionate, but you would never get that if you first meet him. This indicates that he loves art, music and self expression.He really loves music.

Lastly there is an unaspected Chiron in the 5H. Chiron in the 5H shows healing from children, love/romance, and creativity. I can say that is probably true for him. He was a late bloomer in love, like myself.
Other people with a packed 5th house might find themselves highly creative, but how this plays out depends on planets.

2 comments:

  1. Hi :) My boyfriend has 4 (5 including asc node) planets in the fourth house, and of course you don't have to make a long post like this if you dont' want to... but it would be very appreciated if you could give some information similar to this! (Sun merc jupiter and pluto in 4th, Highly scorpio influence individual)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A packed 4th house is indicative of someone whose early life or family has a great deal of influence on him, whether this is in a good way or a bad way. ( It could really go either way, or he might not care at all about family due to early experiences ). This could also manifest in a way that shows he needs to be emotionally secure and privacy is extremely important to him. This is intensifies if there are Scorpio planets in the 4th house.

    The 4th house is about emotional security, the home, the family, early childhood experiences, heritage and roots.

    I hope I helped.

    ReplyDelete