Search This Blog

Monday, November 7, 2011

Mars transiting my 6th house

Mars has been transiting my 6th house since the middle of October, so it’s  been almost a month.
I’m sick. Not surprising considering it IS November and it IS getting colder, and the air IS getting drier. However, I survived Fall 2008, 2009, and 2010 without getting the flu, viral sore throats and strep throat. I got a couple mild colds that lasted less than 48 hours.

In June of this past year, I had strep throat for the first time since I was 16. However, Mars was transiting another house. In September, I had the cold and another viral sore throat. The cold was worse than the mild sore throat. What scared me about that was there were white patches on the tongue. I probably could have gotten away with not going to the doctor.

This past time, Mars IS transiting through my 6th house, and I had a strep-like sore throat. You know, the one that hurts like there are knives in  your throat. Yeah, and I was having a hard time sleeping and swollowing. What prompted me to seek help was that I was having mild difficulty breathing, but nothing too too serious. I went to the doctor and the strep was negative. So I was diagnosed with viral pharyngitis with really bad swollen tonsils. It was the tonsils getting so big I was having a little of a hard time breathing last night.
Mars in the 6H can be indicative of getting sick. But we can get sick at any transit too. However, Mars in the 6H might indicate a series of infections, or an infection that is worse than the other ones you normally get during the course of a year. It also depends on aspects Mars makes. Most importantly, don’t forget to wash your hands. Astrology is only limited.

Mars transiting the 6H can also indicate a time in your life when you have a heavier work load ( me ), when you might be searching for a better job or actively searching for one if you are umemployed ( I was searching for a seasonal second job but no luck. ), or if you take charge of your health in a good way. Mars transiting the 6H also is not a prognosis that you for sure will get sick. It could also manifest in the OPPOSITE way.

No comments:

Post a Comment