Search This Blog

Monday, November 7, 2011

My Nana: The Bestest Lady of All Time

My grandmother died 5 years ago on November 12th, 2006. Her birthday was November 6th, 1944. So if she was still alive now she would  be 67 now. Her death was greatly surprising. She was having bad knife-like pains in her legs and she did get help for them,but it was hard for doctors to make a prognosis. She died suddenly on the 12th of November when she went downstairs to go to the bathroom and suddenly couldn’t breathe and then dropped dead.

There were signs though beforehand and two weeks before she died I had a bad feeling about it. I remember saying “She needs to do something or she’s doing to die.” My sister told me that I was beaing mean, but I stated I was telling the truth

 I do believe her death could have been prevented with swift diagnosis, rehab, and weight loss. Obviously it would have been unpleasant for her at first. She might have been in the ICU for a couple weeks and then into rehabiliation services, but over a few months ( if she was treated accurately and swiftly ) she would have gotten better within a few months and would have returned to her normal state.I  could be very wrong though.
My grandmother was obese and was having problems losing weight. She also had heart problems. Even a few months before her death she could not finish walking through a park. She had to sit down a lot because she was short of breath.

At the time I didn’t think much of it until two weeks before she died and she was at the hospital a lot. It seems like it should not have been a surprise at all she died, but it was. All the signs were there and it could have been prevented ( or maybe not )

My grandmother was a good lady. She was generous, outgoing, fun loving, kind, and compassionate. She was a Scorpio sun and Leo moon. I’m also a Leo moon. My grandmother and I had a great relationship. We understood each other. They say that your moon sign may represent a mother figure, and my grandmother was often more of a mother figure to me than my mom. My mom’s moon is square to mine, and my grandmother’s moon sign is Leo.

I remember my grandma saying her birth time before, but I only vaguely remember. I sent her birth time at 10 am because I knew she was born sometime in the late morning sometime in 10/11 hour. ( I think? ) Her chart isn’t as accurate but some placements do make sense. Her Jupiter in the 9H indicates that she traveled the world and had a good education. My grandmother with a Sagittarius rising ( athletic and toned when she was young and loving travel, education, teaching, and culture. But when she got older she became overweight and sometimes overindulged. ) and a Venus in the 1st house. Even as an overweight person, people complimented her on her beauty. When she was young, she was extremely beautiful. In many people’s opinion;  not just mine.

My grandmother had a Scorpio Mercury in the 12H. She was a person of great intellectual depth and she considered herself deep. She was outgoing though, but she was not superficial by any means. She was religious though ( Jupiter  and Chiron in the 9H ) and spiritual with Mercury in the 12H. ( Often 9H represents religion and 12H spirituality). She was really into spirituality, even some of the bad parts. For a while, she was interested in demonology. But quit because she didn’t feel right about it and weird stuff started to happen to her. She told me stories of how a cat talked to her in that low voice after she taught a class about that stuff.
My grandmother always warned me about that stuff.

My grandmother was very emotional with her Moon in the 8H. Sometimes she was very irrational though, but it was out of good intentions.

I could go on, but I’m not. Maybe Ill write  a part 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment