Search This Blog

Friday, September 14, 2012

Being a Leo moon..


I think most of us understand our charts and how they play into our personality. In my own personality, which has developed with the help of environment, maturity, and life experiences, I think I am still the same core person I always have been, and always will. I think most people will find that to be true with themselves as well. I see the chart as a patchwork of our personality; placements are all relevant, although some more important than others. And importance is not the “sun is always important and Saturn is not important, because its orbit is longer” or whatever. Importance of these things are individualized. Anyway, that being said, I can see placements in my personality. They all play out, although some play out more than others. But they still all play a role in who I am. My Leo moon, for example, I think has been the same core person. Leo Moon combined with my Asc, sun, and Mars. However, I have felt some influences during some times of my life more than others. There are times when I am more irritable than others ( I have natally Mars-Uranus square, and tend to get even more annoyed at daily life when there is Mars-Uranus transits in my life… Like right now ). Or like when I had a Pluto-Mars transit going on when I was anorexic and running a few miles a day, and towards the end of the transit when I lost my virginity. But that Leo moon of mine is not exactly apparent when you first meet me. If you don’t know me, you will probably think I am “too quiet” or in some people’s eyes “snobby.” Some people assume I am mean. If they get to know me a little more and catch me at a bad moment, then they will really think I am mean ( Mars in Aries, 1st house, and square Uranus in the 10H ). But I think when people get to know me really, they will see everything. Well not 100% everything, but a lot more. I have always wondered why I like to go shopping. I always have. You can say it’s a girl thing, but some girls really don’t like to shop as much as is expected. I really think my love of shopping is associated with my Leo moon. I do not have Venus-Jupiter aspects, but I do have Venus-Saturn and Venus-Pluto. Sorry for the rant… I was bad today at the mall.

No comments:

Post a Comment