Search This Blog

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Update


A month ago I wrote “Little Kidz Aries Moon.” I do still plan on continuing finishing the series, but it won’t be as involved as the last one. I say that because that post took two hours to write, and so much time. I like astrology, but I have other duties in life like school and work. My schooling is important to me. I’m studying nutrition and I like it alot. I love astrology, but nutriton is my other passion. 
The “Little Kidz” will continue going through Moon signs. They will be detailed, but they will not be a dissertation. 
But remember when you’re reading these they will pertain to people, but Moon signs are still individualized by aspects and house placements. 
So the “Little Kidz” blogs will just be on the Moon signs only. 
I’m hoping to get some other interesting blogs in, like about eating disorders, other synastry issues, and things of that nature. 
E-mail me at totefee@gmail.com if you have any ideas of what you want me to blog about. 
Also, check “Blog Archives” for all the other things i’ve written

2 comments:

  1. Your articles are great and informative but I agree that it does take a lot of time to write them.

    I am a professional astrologer in Toronto, Canada and was spending quite a bit of time writing astrology articles on my two blogs (astrogasm.com and blog.virgovault.com) but stopped doing them for a number of reasons one of which included them taking too long to write well, and having to concentrate on earning a living.

    Hopefully I'll find the resources to get back into doing them.

    Have you thought of blending nutrition with astrology? Have you seen Planetary Apothecary's work? planetaryapothecary.com/ She's an nutritionist AND an astrologer. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your feedback. I will check your websites out.

      I am so busy between school, work, friends and relationships, etc so it gets hard to find time writing these. although I have a lot of ideas.

      Do you know if the astrologer is a dietitian ( RD )?

      Delete