Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

My Progressed Sun Moved into Capricorn ( Nov 1, 2010 )

My natal sun sign is in Sagittarius. However, my sun has finally progressed into Capricorn sometime on October 30th, 2010. According to many websites I read, this will make me a more goal oriented, career driven, practical and sensible Sagittarius. I definitely have progressed a lot over the years.
I remember when my Mercury progressed into Capricorn in Summer 2004. I was fifteen. My natal Sagittarius Mercury is in the 9th house, which is associated with religion. That summer, I rejected the organized religion I was brought up in. I decided to be an Atheist, claiming that religion absolutely did not exist. I continued to watch my astronomy and evolution documentaries on the Science Channel. ( Yeah… instead of going out with my friends, I watched documentaries. I remember I watched one documentary on DRAGONS ). Right now I classify myself as Agnostic. However, I am not going into the technical details about all the different kinds of Agnostic people today, because I really don’t know what type of Agnostic I am.

I think this is very interesting to have my progressed sun now in Capricorn. My progressed sun is still in the 9th house, but at the very end of it.

My progressed chart for November 1, 2010:
http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?cid=gkjfileZPxwJo-u1276974956&lang=e&gm=a1&nhor=427919&nho2=867974&btyp=52&mth=gw&sday=1&smon=11&syr=2010&hsy=-1&zod=&orbp=&rs=0&ast=

No comments:

Post a Comment