Search This Blog

Saturday, January 5, 2013

2013


I hope to write a little in 2013. I plan on finishing the Little Kidz series and I want to write about a few more topics.

However, that being said, I can not guarantee a lot will be written through April, as I will be busy with school. If I have downtime I will be more than happy to write.

I was thinking about my solar return post for this year and I find it to be a little chilling. Maybe it’s just me, and I know things like this are temporary. I have to move away from home for only three months, but it scares the crap out of me. I have SR Uranus in SR 4th house, which means changes in the home during that year. My natal 7th house falls in the SR 4th house and of course paranoid that I am, I get afraid my boyfriend and I will not last during my time. Of course we will see each other weekends and in mid-week. But still. Also, I highly believe 7th house is also about best friends, too, and there might be distance. It might just mean distance. I do feel my boyfriend and I have a strong bond, and we can handle this… Only is for a few months, and it’s not like we will be away and not see each other at all. Some people do not see their significant others for a period of years ( like if one is sent away in the military. That is a common one ).

Anyway, just be patient and continue following my page. I plan on having some interesting things up. And you can shoot me a message on here for any ideas on what to write about. I enjoy researching things, and ideas are always fun.

If you want to send me a private e-mail, you can if you want, but I only answer some of them. It all depends on how in depth the question, my patience, and what is going on in my life. Right now I am busy and haven’t been answering them.

No comments:

Post a Comment