Search This Blog

Friday, June 3, 2011

Putting things into perspective: Venus-Saturn

After my heart felt blog a couple days ago, I had a heart-to-heart with my best friend ( BFF ). We have been friends since August of 1999 when we were two awkward little kids in the elementary school lunch line. So we have built trust and I take her words for wisdom and guidance.

My best friend has a Venus-Saturn conjunction ( in Capricorn ). Her Capricorn Venus falls into her 12H. Yeah, she's what you'd call a late bloomer in love, but she is one of the most rational people I know about these kinds of things. I like to talk to her about the future and of course, boys! Duh! She may have a Venus-Saturn conj in Capricorn but I can still talk to her about love. I think she helps put me into perspective.

I have another good friend with a Venus-Saturn conjunction in Capricorn. All three of us are friends.

I myself have the Venus-Saturn sextile, which I talked about in my previous post as being the rational and stable side to my feelings on love. However, I also have a Venus-Neptune aspect. Out of my Venus-Pluto, Venus-Saturn and Venus-Neptune aspects, the Neptune-Venus one has the tightest orb. Which means it is felt the most intensely out of three with Venus-Saturn and Venus-Pluto following in that order of orb value.

I will say that I have been prone to illusions when it comes to love. It's not THAT bad. The worst that has happened is that I thought I was going to date a guy, but he wasn't what I wanted and I got over it. Period. There are people who are worse than me, dating serial killers, child rapists, or even want to fuck children! I'm not THAT messed up, but having Neptune aspecting your Venus kind of sucks sometimes.

Lately I have a love interest. And of course little me gets overly excited about the prospects of a brand new relationship. This is nothing new. With the previous guy I liked, I got excited too... and nothing happened. But I believe the previous guy was wishy washy and had issues with wanting to be with a bunch of women for ego reasons. Naturally, I got over him. But it took a while...

This new guy shows all the nonverbals of liking me. And being a Venus-Saturn sextile I don't take risks with my heart. I really don't. I asked him to chill with me and go out to eat, but I felt comfortable asking him. I don't take risks unless I know for sure he likes me. And I do want to get to know this guy more to see if he's really good enough for me.

The problem here is my overly excitable Venus-Neptune. I'm dreaming of all these possibilities, but my friend with the Venus-Saturn conjunction helps put things into perspective for me. She doesn't want me to get disappointed, but sometimes I feel it is in my nature to be excited abotu things like this. And it is very exciting indeed. No doubt about that.

My friend told me to take things slow. Do not rush things. You see, I have taken things slow. Sometimes too slow. I don't want to take things too slow, but not too fast either. With this new, I'm being direct, honest, and sensitive. I think those are three traits that will help me win the guy.

Sometimes when you get overly excitable you really need to put things into perspective. It's not really all bad, but it isn't all rainbows and unicorns either. I think I get a reality check. The relationship is very very possible, but I can't ever be 100% sure. You can only hope ( Venus-Neptune ) for the best, but be cautious ( Venus-Saturn ). Do not be overly cautious, though.

Sometimes I do want to take risks with my heart, which is really hard for someone who has a Venus-Saturn aspect. The aspects are stronger in my friends than me, though, since they have the conjunction in Capricorn. My friends typically like very mature men who are a few years their senior. They like their men to be established, practical and career-driven.

I think sometimes I do want to base some choices on fun and emotions, and I want to tell my friends I want to do that. However, I still have the caution sign right next to me. I can't just take risks either.



Me:

Scorpio Venus 8H

Venus sextile Saturn/10H

Venus sextile Neptune/10H

Venus conj Pluto/8H

No comments:

Post a Comment