Search This Blog

Monday, February 7, 2011

I have my correct birth time. I can rest now.

In my own life, I’ve heard that I was either born at 12:30 and 1:30. My mom always told me I was born at 12:30 and I’ve always used that because that is what she said. But I’ve had birth certificates that said 1:30 pm, which put the confusion even more.

There was one instance where I had two birth certificates that said two different birth times. I’ve looked at  both charts and analyzed them both. However, this past weekend, I found my baby book. Just a couple days after I was born, my mom wrote down that I was born at 1:30 and the original birth certificate was in there.
Maybe my mom was confused as to what time I was born at? Also, how does that explain the two different times? At any rate, if the ORIGINAL one from 1988 is at my mom’s house, I’m going to have to go to that one. Sometimes memory can be fogged. At any rate, I’m a Pisces rising.

A few months ago, I had expressed a concern on Yahoo! Answers about my birth times. A few people picked the Aquarius asc, but even in my 1:30 chart, I have Uranus aspecting my Asc and I also have Pluto there as well. ( Pluto trine Asc ).

The two charts are similar. There are not any major changes to them. I’m still a quirky, introverted and independent person. I also have Mars in my first house, and I’ve never been a stereotypical Pisces rising. People always GASP whenever I cuss and when I was younger, people seemed confused when I said I was going to Cedar Point. So maybe the Pisces DOES fit? However, I LOVE rollercoasters, despite that people tried to state I was afraid of them. ( I am definitely not ). People definitely make me out to be nicer than what I really am.

No comments:

Post a Comment